Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

4.11.2014

Floral Week: Floral Scarf Remix!

Tank / Chambray: Old Navy
Pants: Target
Boots: Baretraps via DSW
Scarf: Gift from my brother's girlfriend



Shirt: Gap
Skirt: Target
Flats: Payless

I thought I'd show you two ways that I've worn this beautiful floral scarf!  The first outfit is a very casual study outfit.  I've been working on a huge final group project for one of my classes recently, and I wore this outfit for a 9-hour day in the library with my partner.  It was super comfortable, perfect for the 50-degree weather, and put together enough so that I was able to stay motivated and focused.  It was also the first time I've tried wearing my chambray shirt open...and I loved how it looked!  I'll definitely be doing that again.

The second outfit was worn this past Wednesday, when we had 70+ degree weather!  I was finally able to wear a skirt with bare legs...and holy cow, was it glorious.  This outfit has a lot of texture and pattern going on.  My shirt has swiss dots all over it, my skirt has a fun geometric pattern, and I topped it all off with my floral scarf.  Kind of a stretch for simple little Brynn, but I did really like it and wasn't self-conscious in it, despite all the busyness.

Here's a side-by-side shot of the two outfits, casual and more work-appropriate:
Also, today is the last day of Floral Week - remember to link up with us!!!



No comments: