Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

4.30.2014

Contacts & Men's Tees

Tee / Cardigan: Target
Jeans: Old Navy
Shoes: TOMS
Necklace: From my mom


So, I got my current glasses this past September, and I've literally worn them all but three days since I got them.  I love how I look in my glasses, and have been oddly self-conscious without them on for quite awhile.  I decided to wear my contacts for a day last week when I went to get my hair cut at a new place (I like to be able to see what they're doing and am blind without my glasses), and you know what?  I didn't hate how I looked.  I actually felt kinda cute!  I still love my glasses and find them to be less of a hassle than contacts most of the time, but to have a confident day in my contacts was great.

I recently realized that I don't have a ton of casual clothes, and hardly any tees.  I bought a small pack of Hanes tees in the men's section at Target to wear on weekends and with more casual outfits.  Today's outfit features one of these tees - I purposely bought them big so that I would feel comfortable and relaxed in them, and so far, I've really enjoyed having them in my closet.  They're so easy to throw on with a pair of jeans and a cardigan for a casual weekend look, or with a pair of leggings after work for comfortable loungewear.  Since I'm all about comfort these days (let's be honest - when haven't I been all about comfort), I'd say it was a pretty good choice to add some plain white v-necks to my closet!

No comments: