Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

4.21.2014

Blog Friends




Thank you all for your sweet and understanding comments on my last post.  I've read all of your comments and have been thinking about them a lot, and will be taking the time this week to respond to each of you.  In the mean time, please know that I sincerely appreciate your encouragement, and knowing that I'm not alone is such a comforting feeling.

Onto the outfit!  I wore this a couple of weekends ago, when I had the fantastic opportunity to meet my blogging friend, Andi.  It was my first blogger meet up, and I had a blast.  Andi is so sweet and kind, and we had a great time talking about our lives, our blogs, and of course, clothes.  I even got to meet her darling nieces and sister when we all went shopping at H&M - they were hilarious!  I hope I get the chance to see Andi again sometime...and now I want to meet all of you!!

I originally wanted to wear this outfit with my cognac flats, as I pictured in the first outfit.  However, we had gotten a big, icky snowstorm the day before, so I wound up wearing my beige boot with this outfit instead.  I liked both outfits, but I think I would have preferred wearing the flats.

No comments: