Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

3.27.2014

300

Shirt / Jeans / Vest: Old Navy
Shoes: Payless
Headband: Target
Necklace: Forever 21
Earrings: Hand-me-down from my mom

Ah!  It's my 300th blog post!  On the one hand, I can't believe I've put together 300 posts, but on the other hand, it feels like such a part of my life these days that it kind of makes sense.  Either way, I feel pretty happy with how things have been going with my blog.

I've really been enjoying more simple outfits lately.  Since today's outfit is essentially just a long-sleeved tee, jeans, and a vest, it's not the most exciting outfit I've worn, but I still really like it.  I felt comfortable and completely myself in it, and I've been trying to do that more often recently.  So far, I feel like it's been working for me!

No comments: