Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

2.14.2014

Valentine's Week: Red Dress

Dress: Old Navy Jacket: Levi's Boots: Guess Scarf: Kohl's Tights: Target

I wanted to "debut" this maroon dress during this Valentine's week, but since the dress only has 3/4-length sleeves, I knew I'd be chilly without another layer.  I've had this ridiculous idea in my head forever that I can't wear a denim jacket in the winter.  After seeing my homegirl Danielle wear a denim jacket recently, I realized quickly how ridiculous I was being...and decided to try it out myself.  I am so happy with how this turned out, and this outfit is one of my favorites!  [Plus, I really like this picture of myself.  Can I say that?  Is that vain?  I don't know.]

Today is your last to link up with us - I can't wait to see what you're wearing this Valentine's Day!


No comments: