Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

2.10.2014

Valentine's Week: Polka Dot Oxford

 Shirt / Jeans: Old Navy Belt / Shoes: Target Necklace: oNecklace

A little glimpse of my necklace - just like Carrie's...

So...Valentine's Day is this Friday, and along with a group of other fantastic bloggers, I'll be wearing pink or red every day this week!  When I started thinking about what I wanted to wear during the week, this red and maroon polka dot oxford was the first thing that popped into my mind.  I'm not a huge fan of wearing bright, true reds (I prefer deeper reds and maroons), so this reddish oxford is the perfect way to get more of the hue in my closet.  I was originally going to throw a cardigan on over the shirt, but decided to keep it simple with the maroon belt, silver necklace, and silver earrings.  It's not the most exciting outfit in the world, but this top is cute enough on its own that it doesn't need to be overly accessorized or styled.

Feel free to link up with us this week as well!!  We'd love to have you join us!!



No comments: