Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

2.13.2014

Valentine's Week: Pinned It and Did It & Red Scarf

Dress / Leggings: Old Navy Cardigan / Boots: Target Scarf: JCPenney

Inspired by Fran

I knew that I wanted to wear my red scarf during Valentine's Week, and when I remembered that it was Pinned It and Did It, I immediately thought to this recent outfit of Fran's.  I have the exact same striped dress and am always trying to think of new ways to style it.  To be honest, much of my inspiration when wearing it has come directly from Fran, just like today!  I love how the black and white stripes look with the camel cardigan, and the red/maroon scarf just pops!  Since I don't have a maroon infinity scarf, I took my red pashmina and tied the ends together for a makeshift infinity scarf.  I'm pretty happy with how the outfit turned out!

I have really been enjoying seeing all your outfits this week, and I hope you continue to link up with us today and tomorrow!  [I'm also linking up with Heather today for Pinned It and Did It!]

No comments: