Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

2.25.2014

Trendy Tuesday!

Tank: Old Navy Pants: Kohls Blazer: Calvin Klein, thrifted Boots: Target Scarf: Gift 

Here's a close-up of the print of my scarf, and these pretty earrings my sweet friend Heidi gave me!

I'm so excited to finally be prepared enough to participate in this week's Trendy Tuesday over on Danielle's blog!  Today's trend is boots...something that I've well-acquainted with, since I spend most every day in boots from November-March (and sometimes longer...).  I've been trying to get by wearing flats lately, but with our fresh 10 inches of snow from last Thursday-Friday, I'm back in my boots.  Luckily, I love my black boots with a fiery passion, so I'll be able to manage the next few weeks  in my boots.

This outfit is super simple - mostly black and gray, but the scarf adds some color with the hot pink and orange.  My best friend in my grad school program gave this scarf to me for my birthday, and I am smitten with it!  It's super soft and I love the colors and print.  I think it will be an excellent year-round scarf!

No comments: