Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

2.19.2014

Sweaters, Scarves, and Boots

Sweater / Scarf: Target Pants: Kohls Boots: Bare Traps

Sweater: Old Navy Pants: Kohls Scarf: From my mom Boots: Target

Here are two more outfits that I wore back in December before I began the 30x30 challenge.  Apparently, I really like the sweater/skinny pants/boots/scarf look!  What can I say - these outfits were cozy and comfortable, and perfect for weekends!

Also, I spent some time this past weekend putting together a blog calendar for myself.  Since this semester is going to be a bit of a killer for me, I really want to make sure I'm organized enough to maintain somewhat of a regular blogging schedule.  I have a few ideas that I want to try out on the blog, so stay tuned!

PS. Don't forget to enter the Blue Nile giveaway!!

No comments: