Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

1.20.2014

30x30: Purple On Purple

Shirt / Pants: Old Navy Vest: Christopher & Banks, thrifted Shoes: Kohls

Back in November, Marissa wore an outfit with a deep purple blouse and a lavender cardigan (see the outfit here).  I really loved how the purples looked together, so I decided to try my hand at recreating it with my 30x30 items.  While I like Marissa's outfit better, I do really like how the colors of the shirt and vest look together.  It makes me wonder how this vest would look with my lavender sweater...hmmm...

Thank you all for your sweet comments on my video from yesterday's post!  I was feeling really nervous to post it - sweaty hands and everything - but the feedback I've gotten on it has been so encouraging!  I would like to start recording more videos in the future (not too many, I don't want to overdo it!).  I think it will help my confidence, and it is great vocal practice, too!  If I were to post the occasional singing video on the blog, would you be alright with that?

No comments: