Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

1.05.2014

30x30: Plane Ride, Part II


Sweater / Jeans: Old Navy Jacket: JCPenney Boots: Guess Scarf: Gift from my parents

[I'm on my way back to Minnesota from Charlotte today, but I took my outfit photos before I left.  When I return, I'll be doing a recap of my trip!]

Here is my final outfit of what I wore when I was in Charlotte this weekend, visiting my friend Casey! I mentioned a couple of days ago that I prefer being comfortable and stylish when I travel, which is how this outfit came to be.  These Rockstar jeans from Old Navy are ridiculously comfortable and feel like leggings, so wearing them on the plane is kind of a no brainer for me.  I also thought this sweater would be a great traveling piece because it's warm but not bulky, and it layers nicely underneath my green jacket.  And again, I added my coral scarf for some color and additional warmth as I return to the icy tundra of Minnesota.

I'm eager to write a trip recap for you all soon that details some of the things that Casey and I did together while I spent the weekend in Charlotte.  Until then, I'll be posting more of my 30x30 outfits here every day!  We're already 5 days in - so far, so good!

No comments: