Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

1.07.2014

30x30: Piling on the Layers

Shirt / Cardigan / Jeans: Old Navy Vest: Christopher & Banks, thrifted Flats: Kohls

Holy cow, y'all.  It is so cold in Minnesota.  I flew in from Charlotte on Sunday night and wound up staying at my parents' house in Minneapolis overnight.  When I woke up on Monday morning to head back to my place, my car wouldn't start!  It took an hour and a half and three different vehicles to get my car running again - yuck!  The whole time it was -22 degrees and the wind chill made it feel like -58 degrees.  GROSS.  Luckily, I made it back to my home safely, and I'm feeling so grateful to have a warm place to sleep at night.

This outfit was kind of thrown together, to be honest.  I knew I wanted to dress in layers since it is so cold outside, so I just kept adding pieces.  I've never worn a vest with a cardigan before, and I'm not 100% sold on the look, to be honest.  I do, however, love the combination of purple and gray...which I also wore yesterday, ha!

No comments: