Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

1.19.2014

30x30: An Outfit and a Song

Shirt: Gap, hand me down Cardigan / Headband: Target Jeans: Old Navy Flats: Kohls 

A detailed shot so you can see the studs on my blouse, my earrings, and my headband a little better!

I needed a simple little outfit to wear yesterday, and I haven't worn this studded blouse yet during the 30x30 challenge...so this is what I put together.  I wanted to bring some color into the outfit, so I added my teal floral headband and a pair of teal earrings for the pop.  It was a great outfit for a Saturday at home!

I've mentioned before on my blog that I love to sing, but I've never actually shared my singing with y'all.  Yesterday afternoon, I decided I was going to make a video of myself singing, and I want to share it with you all.  See, I am usually a pretty introverted, timid person, and I generally get embarrassed about sharing my voice with other people.  I'm working hard on becoming a bolder and more confident person, however, so I am being vulnerable and brave and posting the video here.  The song is called "Blue Wind" and it is from my all-time favorite musical, Spring Awakening.  Enjoy!

video

No comments: