Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

1.29.2014

30x30: Neutral Fail - Again

Sweater: Old Navy Skirt: Bettie Page Tights: Target Booties: Payless Scarf: Hand-me-down from Mom

Today's outfit is similar to this one that I really didn't like...and I'm not loving this outfit, either.  I think it's because this skirt really looks better when it is paired with color rather than just neutrals.  For instance, in this outfit, I wore this skirt with purple and mint, and in this outfit, I kept the outfit in a gray scale but added my purple tights for a pop of color.  I liked both of those outfits much better than this one and the previous all neutral outfit that I linked to above.  Hmm.  I do have to say, though, that I loved wearing my fleece-lined leggings with this outfit.  They are perfect for keeping my legs warm in the stinging cold we've been experiencing here in Minnesota over the past few days (or all month, really...).

No comments: