Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

1.01.2014

30x30: Muted Stripes and Leopard

Tee / Jeans: Old Navy Cardigan: Target Boots: Guess Scarf: From my mom

Happy New Year, everyone!  I hope you had a wonderful evening holiday season.  Our holidays were busy, but it was nice to spend time with family and friends.  Since we've been so busy running around from place to place, we decided to have a low-key New Year's Eve last night by playing a game of dominos and heading to bed by 10:30 [who are we, and when did we turn 55 years old??].  Anyone do anything less exciting than us?! :)

Here's my first outfit for the 30x30 challenge!  It has been so cold here in Minnesota lately, so I decided to bundle up with a long-sleeved tee with thin camel and white stripes and my cream cardigan.  I'm wearing my new Rockstar jeans (these are dark blue denim, but they look black in the photo) as well.  I included a little subtle pattern-mixing here, with the stripes on my tee and the leopard print scarf.  I like how the outfit turned out!

I am going to be out of town for the next couple of days.  One of my dearest friends, Casey, lives in Charlotte, and I am going out to visit her and her husband!  Casey and I were best friends throughout middle school and when her family moved after our 9th grade year, we were both so sad.  We've stayed in contact, and finally (over 10 years later...), I am making the trip out to see her.  I can't wait!  I'll still be doing the 30x30 challenge while I'm gone.  I have already put together my outfits and taken photos of them, so I'll still be posting for the challenge.  I'll be sure to put together a trip recap when I'm back as well!

No comments: