Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

1.13.2014

30x30: The Last First Day

Shirt: The Limited, thrifted Jacket: JCPenney Jeans / Flats: Old Navy Cowl: Made by my aunt

Happy Monday!  It is the first day of my last semester of my Masters program, and I am experiencing mixed feelings about it.  On the one hand, I love pretty much everything about being in school: learning, reading books, writing papers, having discussions, etc.  I have grown close to some of my classmates and I adore my professors.  On the other hand, though, I'm getting worn down from all the demands in my life right now.  I'm tired of not making money, and I'm eager to start working again instead of being "the intern."  I know that this semester will go just as fast as last semester (if not faster), and I'm eager to take it on!

I really loved this outfit, y'all.  I wore it yesterday, when it happened to be 41 degrees in Minnesota!  After our incredibly cold start to the week, I was pretty surprised by how warm it was.  Kevin and I ran some errands, and I wore this while I was out and about, and I never got cold.  I am so happy I found this jacket - it's been hard to not want to wear it every day.  I'm still very much on a neutrals kick, and all of the neutrals in this outfit are just so "me!"

I hope you all had a great weekend!  I can't believe we're already 13 days into the 30x30 challenge.  It has gone so fast, and I'm glad to report that I'm still going strong and am not sick of any of my items yet!

No comments: