Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

1.16.2014

30x30: Flop

Shirt: Old Navy Skirt: Bettie Page Scarf: Kohls Tights: Target Booties: Payless

Dang it, you guys.  I really don't think I like this outfit.  I think I would like it a heck of a lot better if I wasn't wearing these brown tights.  I think they look pretty gross with my gray skirt, and the whole outfit looks kind of choppy and pieced together.  Oh well!  I haven't posted a lot of outfit duds on my blog, but I want to be authentic with you all and show you what I'm wearing, regardless of how I feel about the outfit.

I wanted to thank you all for your sweet comments on my one year anniversary post a couple of days ago!  Your comments, tweets, emails, etc. are huge motivators for me, and I thank you all for being a part of my blogging journey!

No comments: