Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

1.04.2014

30x30: Clothes Are Hard

Everything: Old Navy [What can I say? I love Old Navy!]

[I'm still in Charlotte, but I took my outfit photos before I left.  When I return, I'll be doing a recap of my trip!]

So, I've been blogging for just about a year now, but I've been reading style blogs for about four years. I have a confession to make.  It wasn't until this fall that I really started layering button ups and cardigans like I did in this outfit.  For some ridiculous reason, I thought it would look stupid on me.  I also couldn't figure out how to make the sleeves not bunchy.  Really, though, it's not that hard.  I remember asking Audrey at one point if she would give an explanation about how she layered her shirts and cardigans.  How embarrassing!  Oh well - I'm glad I "figured it out" for myself, because now I can't stop layering my button ups and cardigans!

No comments: