Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

1.09.2014

30x30: Car Trouble

Sweater: Target, thrifted new Skirt: Bettie Page Boots / Tights: Target Scarf: JCPenney

This outfit is kind of random, but I really like it.  Last time I wore this sweater, I wore it with a mint blouse underneath and loved how the purple and mint looked together.  So, being the creative person I am (ha!), I decided to wear this mint scarf with the sweater this time!  I kept the bottom half of the outfit simple with my gray skirt, black tights, and black boots.

In non-outfit-related news, I'm currently in the midst of some car trouble.  I mentioned a couple of days ago that my car battery had died and it took an hour and a half to get it started again.  Well, it died again, and now I need to get a new battery.  Bummer!  To be fair, my car is a 2007 and it still has the original battery.  I tend to get ridiculously annoyed when my car has troubles, so I'm eager to get everything checked out and squared away so I can put it behind me!

No comments: