Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

12.09.2013

Summer Skirt, Winter Colors

Shirt / Cardigan: Old Navy Skirt: Target, thrifted new Tights / Boots: Target

I got this skirt from Goodwill awhile ago.  After realizing that pencil skirts are not the best shape for me, and that I love the comfort of skirts with elastic waists, I have been on the lookout for such skirts when I've been out and about.  I haven't found any skirts in the stores that fit my criteria or my pocketbook, but when I saw this pretty skirt at Goodwill with the tags still on it, I knew I needed to try it out.  The print is a little wild for me, but I love the colors and the way it fits.  The material and the print also seem a little bit more suited to the warmer weather, but with the darker colors of the skirt, I thought I'd try it out for cooler weather.  I think it worked pretty well, and I got several positive comments about my outfit when I wore it.  Not too shabby!

No comments: