Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

12.23.2013

Scrooge

Sweater: Target, thrifted Blouse: Old Navy Pants: JCPenney Boots: Guess Necklace: DIY from my mom

The holidays are always kind of an interesting time for me.  Kevin and I are not religious, but both of our families are.  We like to have the time at Christmas to spend with our families, but it does present some challenges as well.  Between Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, we have 6 different "events" or celebrations to attend, among other various holiday get togethers in the coming weeks.  Spending time with our families is fun, and yet it can be so stressful to have to drive all around the Twin Cities, arrange for accommodations for our dogs, pack for a few days away, and worry about balancing our time between our sides of the family so that everyone is as happy as possible.  While the holidays are so exciting and fun for so many people, they are often stressful and difficult for us.  I'm eager to have the time away to see our families, but anxious for all of the above reasons.  It makes me feel a little bit like a Scrooge, but this is the reality of our situation right now.  Regardless, I hope you all have a happy holiday season, if you celebrate.

Since we'll be shuffling all around the Minneapolis-St. Paul area for the next couple of days, I'm going to take a little blog break until later this week.  I have a fun challenge coming up that I am excited to share with you all!

Be safe in your travels, if you will be on the road or in the air in the next couple of days!  I'll be back later this week!

No comments: