Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

12.19.2013

Pinned It and Did It: Navy & Red

Dress / Tights: Target Blazer: Calvin Klein, thrifted Boots: Guess

Thank you so much for all the birthday love, y'all!  I had a nice day, and am looking forward to celebrating a little bit more this weekend.  Since I had to head up to the Twin Cities for my doctor appointment and for my internship today, I wasn't able to spend much time with Kevin.  We'll be having a nice date night on Saturday to celebrate instead, and I'm also getting together with some of my girlfriends on Friday.

I'm finally linking up with Pinned It and Did It again!  It's been a few "off" weeks, but I'm happy to be back.  I'm happy to be recreating this pretty outfit, originally worn by Audrey of Putting Me Together.  Like the outfit I posted yesterday, I combined navy and red here like Audrey did back in January.  I love the result!  Again, it's not too patriotic or nautical, but the color combination is quite striking.

Also, I wanted you all to know that I've been keeping up with all your blogs the last couple of weeks but have not had a lot of time to comment.  Little by little, I'm working at commenting on all your posts, so I hope you won't mind all of the notifications you all will be getting in the next couple of days!  I just wanted to let you know that I'm still reading and loving all your stories and outfits! :)

No comments: