Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

12.27.2013

Dressing Up a Long-Sleeved Tee

Shirt: Kohls Vest: Old Navy Skirt / Tights: Target Boots: Bare Traps

So, I wrote a post a while back about how I keep track of all the things that I wear.  Since I've been trying to revamp my wardrobe, I've also been trying to wear the pieces in my closet that don't get enough love.  This long-sleeved white tee is new (my mom bought me a few long-sleeved tees when I realized most of my long-sleeved tops are cardigans...), and it hadn't been worn yet.  While the shirt itself is pretty casual, I wanted to dress it up just a little bit by pairing it with my navy and white striped skirt.  The shape of this skirt is so perfect for me, and I love how it looks with the casual tee.  For another layer of interest, I added my green vest.  I like how it turned out - again, lots of neutrals, but the outfit isn't boring.

No comments: