- Pink puffer vest: $4, thrifted from Goodwill.
- Cream sweater: $15, Target.
- Red puffer vest: $4, thrifted from Goodwill.
- Purple quilted vest: $4, thrifted from Goodwill. Seen here.
- Black puffer vest: $4, thrifted from Goodwill, not pictured. I am especially proud of this, because it's a Kenneth Cole vest that would have retailed at well over $100! It's in perfect condition, too!
So, that is what I bought this month, for a grand total of $31. Not too shabby, eh? I was even able to resist Black Friday deals and am happy to have saved some money. Historically, December has been a heavier shopping month for me, due to Christmas and my birthday. I do have a few gift cards right now that I've been hanging onto, but I think I'm going to wait to spend them. I have a couple more things that I've been looking for to add to my closet, and I haven't been able to find just the perfect things yet.
I'm linking up with Franish!!