Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

12.30.2013

Birthday Outfit

Blouse: Kohls Cardigan: Eddie Bauer, thrifted Jeans: Old Navy Boots: Payless

I wore this outfit on my birthday a couple of weeks ago.  I had been shopping at Kohls since I had some Kohls cash to use, and I found this gorgeous Lauren Conrad blouse on clearance.  I was so happy when it fit me!  It's pretty thin, so I decided to add my pink cardigan for another layer.  I also found these ankle booties at Payless while I was out and about as well.  I really like the look of my Target booties, but haven't found them to be as comfortable as I would like.  These, however, are super comfortable.  Despite the little heel, I hardly can tell that they're heeled - perfect for me, since I typically only wear flats!

I'm so excited for my 30x30 to start on Wednesday.  Tomorrow, I will be posting my 30 items - stay tuned!

No comments: