Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

12.31.2013

30x30 Items!

The 30x30 begins tomorrow!  I am so excited to get started.  I've spent a lot of time selecting my 30 items and brainstorming outfits with them all.  It should be a fun month!

Without further ado, here are my 30 items:

 Ankle booties: Payless Black boots: Target Brown boots: Guess
Silver/black flats: Kohls Cognac flats: Old Navy

Purple button up: Old Navy White button up:  Old Navy Magenta popover: Old Navy
Gray/white striped shirt: Old Navy Camel/white striped shirt: Old Navy
Cream tank: The Limited via Goodwill Black studded tank: Gap, hand-me-down from my best friend
Camel sweater: Old Navy Purple sweater: Target via Goodwill 

 Green jacket: JCPenney Navy blazer: Gap Purple vest: Christopher & Banks via Goodwill
Mustard cardigan: Kohls Cream cardigan: Target
Tan cardigan: Old Navy Gray cardigan: Old Navy

 Navy dress: Old Navy Black dress: Target Polka dot dress: Old Navy
Navy/white striped skirt: Target Gray skirt: Bettie Page
Diva skinny jeans: Old Navy Rockstar skinny jeans: Old Navy
Black skinny jeans: Old Navy Gray ponte pants: Kohls

There they are, the 30 items I'll be wearing for the month of January!  Make sure to follow along with AJ as well, since she'll be doing the 30x30 during January as well.

Have a safe New Year's Eve, and I'll be back tomorrow with my first outfit!

No comments: