Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

11.05.2013

Quintessential Brynn

Top / Cardigan / Jeans: Target Flats: Payless Necklace: Gift from parents

When I think about my style and how I like to dress, there are several things that come to mind:
  • Comfort is the most important thing.  If I am not comfortable in my clothes, I get really crabby.  I like my clothes to fit me well and feel good on my body.
  • I always want to look put together.  Even on weekends, I like to make sure I'm wearing clothes that are presentable to the public and that will allow me to feel productive.
  • I have been very drawn to neutrals as of late, and find great peace in an all-neutral outfit.  I think they're the best to have in my wardrobe because they can mix and match together, but can be spiced up with an interesting accessory.
  • Speaking of accessories...necklaces and scarves do a great job of making an outfit interesting.  I never want to look plain, so adding a necklace or a scarf to an outfit makes it much more unique. A fun pair of shoes or a belt can do the same thing.
I like this outfit because it has almost all of these criteria.  It's comfortable, looks polished, is made of neutral elements, but has some visually interesting pieces like a necklace, lace top, and leopard flats to keep it from looking stale.  This outfit is so "me," that I can't help but love it.

No comments: