Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

11.07.2013

Pinned It and Did It: Pink and Gray

Shirt: Old Navy, thrifted Blazer: Calvin Klein, thrifted Jeans: JCPenney Shoes: TOMS

It's time for another installment of Pinned It and Did It over on H&K Style Journey!  Sometimes, my Pinterest-based outfits are close recreations of outfits, but sometimes, I'm inspired by things as simple as a color combination...which is the case for today!  I was inspired by this pin and knew I wanted to put together a gray and pink outfit.  In my entire closet, I only have two things that are this shade of light pink: this blouse and a pink scarf with flowers on it.  The top was the winner today!  I wanted to make this outfit somewhat work-appropriate, so I paired it with my light gray blazer, my dark wash bootcut jeans, and my trusty gray TOMS.  I like how the outfit turned out and felt peaceful in this nice color combination all day!

Check out the other bloggers who have been inspired by their Pinterest boards over at Heather's blog!

HK Style Journey

Also, I am letting you all know that I'll be co-hosting Leopard Week over at Just Another Smith with the lovely Andi next week!  Get your leopard print pieces out and join us!!

No comments: