Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

11.13.2013

Leopard Week - Scarf...Part 2!!

Dress / Blazer / Scarf: Old Navy
Tights: Target
Boots: Guess

Leopard Week is halfway over, y'all!  Obviously, my leopard infinity scarf needed to be included this week.  It's one of my favorite scarves and I've worn it so many different ways.  Today, I decided to wear this dress, which is a beautiful shade of purple.  The dress is short sleeved and a little on the thin side, so I paired it with my black blazer and fleece-lined tights for extra warmth.  While the lighting of the photo is off, my boots are actually a warm brown color, which brings in the brown from the leopard print scarf.  All in all, I love the outfit and felt great in it all day!

Be sure to check over at Andi's blog to see how she's wearing leopard today!

No comments: