Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

11.14.2013

Leopard Week - Flats!! + Pinned It and Did It

Blouse: Target, thrifted new
Cardigan / Jeans: Target
Flats: Payless

I assure you, I am wearing leopard flats today for Leopard Week with Andi.  I've been experimenting with different settings on my iPhone camera to try to get better photos.  Today, while the image is a little crisper, the lighting down by my feet is pretty crappy so you can't even tell that my flats are leopard print!  What a bummer.  Oh well!  I was inspired to pair my purple ruffled blouse with my olive jeans and cream cardigan after looking at this pin from Corilynn.  I love the way olive and purple look together, and the addition of cream is just perfect and keeps the outfit from looking too heavy.

Just a reminder that tomorrow, you'll have the chance to link up your leopard outfits with Andi or myself, so get ready!  I'm also linking up with H&K Style Journey for Pinned It and Did It today!  Check out the other submissions!

No comments: