Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

11.15.2013

Leopard Week - Belt + Linkup!!

Dress / Tights / Boots: Target Cardigan: Kohls Belt: The Limited

Today is Friday, which means that it's the last day of Leopard Week, which I cohosted with the lovely Andi.  This leopard belt was one of the first leopard printed things I have ever owned, and I really love it.  So far, I've worn it with a range of different colors, but almost always with dresses.  I love the way it helps cinch in my waist!  I know that this cream lace dress is pretty springy, but I wanted to try to make it appropriate for the cooler weather by adding tights, boots, and a cardigan.  I think it looks pretty good - what do you think?  Did I convince you that you can wear a lace dress for colder weather?

I can't wait to see all your linked leopard outfits.  Join the linkup below and check out the other participants to see how others have styled leopard print.


No comments: