Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

11.06.2013

Camera Advice?

 Top: Calvin Klein, thrifted Blazer / Jeans: Old Navy Booties: Target

This is the first outfit I wore featuring these booties from Target.  I loved how they looked on Whitney, who has been consistently rocking them with skirts and dresses.  I wanted to see how they'd work with skinny/straight leg jeans, so I put together this outfit.  I love how the brown and black look together, and I like this top because it has some pretty embroidery at the top, so I don't need to wear a necklace.

Once again, the lighting in this photo is really messed up - the top I'm wearing is a nice, medium brown, and the boots are a lighter taupe color.  I took this photo in the morning, though, so the golden sun was shining in, distorting the colors.  One of these days, I'll start saving my pennies for a nicer, real camera.  Sigh.  Just to put my feelers out there...what kinds of cameras do you recommend for someone who doesn't want something super expensive or complicated?  I'm looking for something that is smaller and could be compatible with a remote/tripod.  It doesn't need to be fancy or anything, just one that would take decent pictures and is workable for a photography dummy like myself.

No comments: