Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

11.08.2013

Camel, Maroon, and Florals

Shirt: Old Navy, thrifted Blazer: Thrifted Pants / Flats: Old Navy Necklace: From my grandma

I bought this blazer back on Labor Day, but I haven't actually worn it until just recently.  I'm not sure what took me so long to finally create an outfit featuring this piece, but I'm glad I did - I really like the way it looks on me, and the color is fantastic.  It's a nice warm cognac that is perfect for the fall.  I knew I wanted to wear it with this floral blouse, and was originally going to try it out with some skinny jeans.    However, when I was going through my closet, I came across my maroon ankle pants and thought that they might complement the rest of the outfit quite nicely!  I'm really pleased with how this outfit turned out.  It was perfect for work, and it reflects my sense of style nicely, I think.

I also want to remind you that I'll be co-hosting Leopard Week with Andi of Just Another Smith next week.  We'll be showing you how we style certain articles of leopard print clothing and accessories each day next week, and you'll be able to link up with us next Friday!

No comments: