Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

11.27.2013

Bold Vest

Dress: Old Navy Vest: Thrifted Tights: JCPenney Boots: Target, thrifted new Necklace: Gift from my parents

Today's outfit features one of my favorite color combinations: black, white, and red!  I love how bold this outfit is.  Between the big stripes on the dress and the bright red vest, I think this outfit is a "win."  This is another one of my new vests that I am excited to have in my closet.  I love that it's reversible as well - the inside print is white, black, and red plaid, which you can kind of see up at the neck of the vest.

On another note...it's almost Thanksgiving!  I'm so excited for tomorrow - Kevin and I are going to his aunt and uncle's house about two hours north of Minneapolis to celebrate the holiday with his side of the family.  I'm really excited, since I've never been to their house before and am excited to "get away" for a little bit.  I've been completely overwhelmed with everything these days, so I'm looking forward to just getting to relax a little bit before the rush and panic of the end of the semester.  What are you all doing for Thanksgiving??

No comments: