Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

10.04.2013

Weekend Wear

Sweater: Old Navy Jeans: Old Navy Shoes: TOMS Necklace: From Mom

Top: Old Navy Jeans: Old Navy Flats: Target, thrifted new Necklace: Target

I am always so curious to see what bloggers wear on weekends or when they want to be comfortable.  I think it's fun to see people in their "day off" clothing and to be honest, sometimes my casual outfits are the hardest ones to plan!  I decided that I wanted to occasionally show some of my weekend outfits to show how you can be comfortable and casual on the weekends without needing to resort to yoga pants and holey sweatshirts (although I do spend a fair amount of time in these outfits as well...).

Since I don't usually wear jeans during the work week, I like to wear them on the weekends.  To keep me from looking frumpy, I like to wear some of my more casual sweaters and tops as well, but accessorize them with cute flats or fun jewelry.  In the first outfit, I've kept the outfit pretty simple and comfortable with the sweater and TOMS, but added a little bling with my necklace and earrings.  The second outfit features a popover blouse, colorful flats, and a chunky beaded necklace to keep the outfit from looking too bland.

What do you typically wear on the weekends?  Would you wear an outfit like either of these on a Saturday or Sunday?

No comments: