Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

10.21.2013

Vivacious

Dress: Old Navy Boots: Guess Necklace: From my mom

Today begins the Pantone-Inspired Fall Color Challenge, hosted by Marissa from The Modern Austen and Heidi from Literate & Stylish.  I had a lot of fun putting together outfits for their Pantone challenge in the spring, so when I saw that they were doing a fall challenge, I knew I had to join in!

I absolutely love today's color: Vivacious.  This rich, hot pink is so pretty and bold.  I don't, however, have a lot of this color in my closet!  I think the pink stripes on this sweater dress could definitely be described as "vivacious," though!!  I am so happy that I can finally wear my sweater dresses again - they were one of my favorite things to wear this past winter.  They're just so cozy and comfortable, and I love how easy an outfit featuring a sweater dress comes together.  All you need to do is throw on some boots or flats and a cute necklace or scarf, and you're set to go!!

literate & stylish

No comments: