Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

10.28.2013

Still Loving Maroon

Shirt / Cardigan / Pants: Old Navy Necklace: Forever 21 Shoes: TOMS

I've written previously about how much I love maroon, and I'm still loving it.  I bought these ankle pants at Old Navy for a steal, and I already can tell they will get worn a ton.  They are the same style (Diva skinny-ankle pants) as my blue printed pants, and I really recommend them.  These pants are stretchy and comfortable, and yet they hold their shape and look professional as well.  I love this color combination of maroon and gray.  They are both dark and rich, and I think they work well together for fall.

PS. Sorry my photos have been so crappy lately.  With my crazy schedule, I usually need to take my pictures really early in the morning or just past sunset...plus it's been really gloomy and cloudy lately, so the natural light is almost nonexistent.  Someday, having a "real" camera will be so great...

No comments: