Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

10.09.2013

Plain to Polished!

Shirt: Old Navy Jeans: Gap Flats: Payless

Cardigan: Kohls (thanks Mom!) Necklace: From my mom

Back in August, I had a couple of posts called Plain to Polished (see original posts here and here).  I loved putting those outfits together, and wanted to make it a semi-regular series on my blog.  Well, time has really gotten away from me, and it has been over a month since my last Plain to Polished post!  Today's outfit was the perfect candidate for this post.

I knew I wanted to wear my polka dot jeans today and this white oxford (finally, I found one!).  However, the outfit like this was pretty plain on its own.  To add another layer for my chilly office, I decided to add my mustard cardigan.  For a little more visual interest, I added this black and silver layered necklace and some dangly earrings.  The final product is much more put together and fun.


What do you think about this Plain to Polished outfit transformation?

No comments: