Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

10.03.2013

Pinned It and Did It!

Dress: Target, thrifted new Leggings: JCPenney Cardigan: Target Belt: Target Flats: Payless

Inspiration photo from this pin [via Along the Lines of Style]

Whitney and I have been blogging friends for quite a while now, and I'm constantly in awe of her sense of style.  She's really bold with mixing prints and patterns, has a great eye for color combinations, and she knows what it's like to be on a budget.  We have similar lifestyles as well, so I find her outfits applicable to my work and internships (she is a teacher and I'm in the education field as well).  Back in August, when Whitney wore this outfit, I knew I had to recreate it myself for this week's Pinned It and Did It link up.

We have the same olive dress from Target, so that was an obvious place to start!  Like Whitney's outfit, I added my cream cardigan, cognac belt (with a bow, which always reminds me of Whitney!), and leopard flats.  Since my dress is shorter (combination of my height and I think I accidentally shrunk it - oops), I added some black cropped leggings.  I loved how the outfit turned out - what do you think?

No comments: