Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

10.10.2013

Pinned It and Did It: Lime, Stripes, & Leopard

Tank: Target Cardigan: Target Skirt: Old Navy Scarf: Old Navy Flats: Payless

Inspiration photo from this pin (originally from the blog Clothed Much)

One of the first style blogs I read was Clothed Much.  I've always liked Elaine's sense of style, and I appreciated that she was on a budget and somewhat of a minimalist.  This outfit, which she wore in March 2012, is one of my favorites of hers.  I love the simplicity...but it is not boring at all.  The pattern mixing of the striped skirt and leopard scarf along with the lime green cardigan keep it from being stale.  I've had this outfit pinned forever and I finally decided to recreate it myself!

Despite the grainy, unflattering picture, I liked wearing this outfit and felt good in it all day.  I wore it while spending the day teaching elementary school children about things like friendship, respect, responsibility, and emotions, and it was perfect for walking around to different classrooms, playing with kids on the floor, and being professional as well.


No comments: