Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

10.02.2013

Mint, Navy and Nerdy

Tank: Old Navy Cardigan: Gap Jeans: Gap Sandals: Target Necklace: Maurices

I wore this outfit to my internship on casual Friday last week.  I bought this mint sleeveless blouse to replace the cobalt one my puppy shredded shortly after I got it.  I actually really like the mint color and am excited to wear it with all kinds of neutrals and brighter colors!  To keep this outfit from being too bland, I opted for my polka dot jeans and added my white statement necklace, some dangly navy pearl earrings, and I'm sporting my new nerd glasses!  I've been wanting a spunky, nerdy pair of glasses for quite a while, and I completely love these.  They're a dark tortoiseshell color on the outside, and bright purple on the inside, which is really fun!  I'm such a dork and get probably far too excited about new glasses...I cannot be the only one, right?!

No comments: