Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

10.16.2013

Maroon and Navy

Top: Old Navy Cardigan: Target Jeans: Old Navy Shoes: Target Scarf: Target

You guys, I took a couple of days off of blogging since I'm having a hectic week, and I didn't even realize that on Friday, I hit my 200th post!  Wooo!  I can't believe I've already posted 200 times on my little blog, and I'm still going strong!

This outfit is another weekend outfit, but I would totally wear this kind of outfit to work on more casual days.  I've been really loving maroon lately it's bold but can still work with many other colors.  I am not a huge fan of true, bright reds, so this deeper shade is perfect for me.  My navy scarf is actually a huge square, so I folded it into a triangle and tied the ends together to make an infinity scarf.  I like how it looks!

No comments: