Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

10.18.2013

A Pop of Neon

Sweatshirt / Top / Jeans: Old Navy Shoes: TOMS Necklace: Eclectic Wendy Designs

I know I've been showing quite a few weekend-appropriate and casual outfits lately, but I'm trying to stay inspired and dress nicely on the weekends.  Blogging my weekend outfits has been a fun way to explore that side of my style as well.  This outfit was worn on a day dedicated to homework...and it was perfect.  I was comfortable for long hours sitting on the couch reading, but I was also dressed appropriately enough that I could go out for a quick dinner with Kevin in it.  I really like the combination of the neon green/yellow blouse with the gray sweatshirt over it.  The gray helps to tone down the brightness of the top, but I like that the color is able to pop as well.

No comments: