Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

9.12.2013

Trendy Bangs

Dress: Target, thrifted new Belt: Super old, don't remember... Sandals: Target

It looks like the temperatures here in Minnesota are finally starting to fall - hooray!  I wore this outfit on one of the last (I hope) hot days of summer, and it was perfect for the day.  This dress is breezy and soft.  I really like the colors and the print of the fabric, and it has pockets!  Every item of clothing is better with pockets, amiright?

I also French braided my bangs back, since they're driving me absolutely nuts (I need a haircut so bad - I am getting one tomorrow, so stay tuned for an update...I might be going even shorter!).  I remember when I was a freshman in college, I used to French braid my bangs back all the time, before it became "a thing."  People thought it was really weird, but I needed to keep them out of my face and I had short hair at the time, so that's what worked.  Fast forward a few years, and it was all the rage.  Trends are funny.

No comments: