Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

9.09.2013

Simplicity

Tank: Old Navy Jacket: Levi's Pants: JCPenney Flats: Payless Necklace: From my mom

This weekend was like a breath of fresh air!  I hung out with my parents and some friends of ours on Friday night and we played tons of fun games.  On Saturday, Kevin and I took the pups to his parents' house and we spent the day there, chatting, playing games, and taking the dogs to the dog park.  Yesterday, both Kevin and I worked on homework...and I came down with a nasty cold.  GROSS.

I wore this outfit to work and class one day last week, and found it to be the perfect outfit for my cold office and classroom.  Graduate assistants are supposed to look professional and put together when we're in the office, and this worked well.  As you can see, I'm still in love with coral, but I toned everything else down with neutrals.  The outfit was simple, but it felt very "me" and I was comfortable for a long day on campus.

Thank you for all your feedback about my post ideas!  I'll try to put a few posts together soon and I'll let you all know when they're ready to go!  I'm excited to share with you what's in my bag and my closet!

No comments: