Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

9.19.2013

Pinned It and Did It!

Tee: Target Jacket: Levi's Skirt: Target Flats: Target, thrifted new Necklace: Forever 21

Inspiration photo

I'm posting another outfit for Heather's Pinned It and Did It link up!  I recently took some time to go through my Pinterest boards and choose which outfits I want to recreate for the link up.  I created a Word document with the pin's URL and which items from my closet could create a similar look.  It was quite fun to be inspired by all of the outfits I had pinned and to put my own spin on them!  I'll for sure be sharing some more of these inspired outfits outside of the Pinned It and Did It link up as well.

It also is Third Thursdays Threads on Bri's blog, and today's prompt is to dress up a tee.  I think there's something so fresh about a plain white tee, and I like to have plenty variations of the plain white tee in my closet.  This one is just a solid white v-neck, which makes it pretty versatile.  I love wearing a white tee with a skirt and cardigan or jacket like I did here.  It's simple, but it just works for me!

Today's outfit comes from this pin.  I love the color combination of navy, white, and green, which is why I originally pinned this outfit.  It was perfect for a sunny, warm day at my internship site.  I could have added a touch of leopard like the pin does by adding my leopard belt, or exchanging the green necklace for my leopard scarf, but I wanted to focus on the pops of green this time instead.  What do you think of my inspiration of this outfit?

No comments: