Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

9.03.2013

One Piece Many Ways

Audrey is hosting another round of One Piece Many Ways!  I'm all about mixing and matching the items in my closet, so this link up is right up my alley.  I decided to showcase my polka dot jeans that I've been loving so much this summer!  They're still fairly new, so I only have a handful of ways to wear them, but I'm confident that they'll be worn well and lovingly all fall and winter as well.

Top: Gap Pants: Gap Sandals: Target Necklace: Forever 21 Headband: Old Navy

I absolutely loved this outfit.  It was comfortable all day, and I loved the subtle "dots on dots" action between the swiss dot texture of the blouse and the polka dot print on the jeans.  I decided to accent the outfit with a little bit of green with my necklace and headband as well.  It was perfect for a day of studying and hanging out with Kevin and the pups.

Here are the other ways I have worn these polka dot jeans, with links to the original posts:
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 (this outfit is unblogged)

Be sure to stop by Audrey's blog to check out the other people who have linked up!  Also, if you're curious to see how I styled my favorite floral skirt for the last One Piece Many Ways link up, you can see the post here.

No comments: