Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

9.25.2013

Brown & Coral


Top: LOFT, thrifted Cardigan: TJ Maxx Pants: NY&C Flats: Payless Necklace: From Mom

I found this sheer top at Goodwill when I was thrifting on Labor Day.  I was instantly drawn to the pretty print and colors, and I'm really been liking the look of sheer tops lately.  I'm so happy it fit, because I know it will get a lot of wear at work and my internship sites.  I wore this outfit to work earlier this week, and found it to be incredibly comfortable and perfect.  Originally, I didn't have the cardigan on, but added it since it has been chilly in the mornings, and my office is quite cold as well.  I love these ponte pants, too.  They're thick and soft, and I really like the chocolate brown color.  Previously, I've always worn them with boots, but I love how they look with these flats, too.

No comments: