Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

9.20.2013

A Simple Fall Outfit

Chambray shirt: NY&C, thrifted Pants: Target Scarf: JCP, gift from my mom Shoes: b.o.c.

Happy Friday!  I'm really looking forward to this weekend.  I'm going to hang out with my best friend, have dinner at my cousins' house, and make some music at my parents' church on Sunday.  It's going to be a great weekend!!

I wore this outfit to work and class earlier this week, and I liked how simple it was.  I couldn't have been more cozy with the scarf and comfortable pants, which made it the perfect outfit for a day full of learning, reading, and writing.  I'm thrilled with the cooler weather we've been having, and I am feeling so inspired by my closet these days.  Maybe it's because of my new hair, and maybe it's because of the weather, but I'm loving getting dressed and finally getting to layer a little bit more these days!

No comments: