Nav Bar

Me Me Me Me

8.30.2013

Plain to Polished...Take Two!

Dress: Target, thrifted new Sandals: Target 

Belt: Old Navy Shoes: Target, thrifted new Necklace: From my mom 

A few weeks ago, I wrote a post on my blog called "Plain to Polished."  I loved writing that post and putting it together, so I thought I'd do another one!

I knew I wanted to wear this simple black dress today, since it is appropriate both for my office and the outside temperature, but wearing it plain with some black sandals looked quite boring.  I love a neutral and simple look, but I like to spice it up with some texture, color, or a little something to make it memorable.  I decided to accent the outfit with some bright green in my belt and shoes.  Up top, I added a chunky black necklace for some shine.


What do you guys think?  Do you prefer the plain or polished outfit?

No comments: